xroom.app has been accepted into Tillväxtverket's Startup Sweden 2021 Bootcamp this spring. Startup Sweden is a part of Tillväxtverket (Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth) and accelerates promising tech startups by offering entrepreneur-centered support for early stage and scaling companies.
Stockholm Bootcamp is a program created for early-stage tech startups - and meant to provide knowledge, network and tools to grow. The coaches in the program include Anders Lindqvist, Jenny Lindblad, Maral Kalajian, Johan Svensson and Francesco Mazzotta. Some of the perks and focus during the bootcamp fill include:
The following companies have been selected for Tillväxtverket's Startup Sweden Stockholm bootcamp:
- Rider's Position Sweden AB help riders improve their position in the saddle through real time feedback. They measure how you move in the saddle in three dimensions. The movements are analyzed and sent back to you as spoken feedback on your seat in real time.
- Animals.ai offers AI-based animal behavior monitoring solutions to bring farm management and animal care to the next level, and are Sweden's 1st animal monitor AI provider. Started in 2018 with members from both universities of LU & SLU, they have won several awards in competitions and developed their first MVP product Djuröga™ journal, a cloud-based algorithm that can identify and trace individual cattle behaviors based on their ear tag, face, and body features.
- Kompetensjouren is a digital platform where professionals can access experts on-demand through video-call. The aim is to democratize competence worldwide. Through the platform an entrepreneur in Luleå can get in touch with an investor in Stockholm, or a midwife in Mogadishu can get in contact with a specialist in Berlin. It is the one-stop shop for professional competence globally.
- Centersource Technologies automate global trade and logistics processes between exporters, importers and forwarders - through smart tools that cover all steps from inquiry of cargo until arrival at destination, including negotiation, logistics, documentation, tracking, compliance and analytics, all in 1 place for all counterparties, available in 5 languages.
- W&D Group do data analysis of battery monitoring (for UPS batteries eg in data centres). This is shown with graphs and summary on a separate website. Each customer gets their own website. Which includes, among other things, high security, different degrees of authorization and with the opportunity to submit your own comments.
- Mapsoft is a fast and easy to use distributed real-time co-editing workspace that utilizes an innovative model for mapping user journeys, business processes and system requirements where the requirements are visually mapped to the processes.
- Co-owning a car, boat or vacation house with friends/neighbours is an economical and sustainable solution, but it’s complicated. CoOwnt are making a mobile app that simplifies the process of starting and managing a co-ownership.
- BrightAct is a thoughtful tech supplier for the public sector that gathers support to address domestic violence, globally.
- Object/A is developing Skilldar, a marketplace and digital tool for video creation. The founders have the unique know-how to make Skilldar a place where brands and filmmakers connect, collaborate and produce audiovisual content.
- BeautyQlick helps users to find, track, and compare price and ingredients of the products, independently and with transparency. Giving brands more insights into their consumers behaviors.
- Treks tool makes time reporting for consultancies and project intensive businesses infinitely better.
- OrganAi develops a digital AI assistant for everyone!
- xroom.app have created a secure and easy-to-use video conferencing platform that puts users integrity first, they never have access to your realtime conversations or communications. Their secure, simple and encrypted video conferencing features white-labelling, branding, streaming and an API. They also provide a lightweight core to add functionality by allowing customers to build their own plugins.